Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

old things become new 2Corinthians 5:17













i've made a puzzle. which ones do you think of as the "old ones". how about what ones are the "new ones". and the ones as "forever".


one thing we know for sure is that this world will pass away when the Bridegroom returns for His Bride. So yes we prepare as if there is a tommorrow from the old with expectations of a good return but know this!!! only one thing will stand and that is your "stand" with the Lord Jesus Christ. Do you trust Him. Have you turned from your "wicked ways" when you asked Him to be Lord of your life. Will you never sin again? God forbid that you think that? the question is, how fast do you repent ask Him to help you to be the person He has created you to be when that sin has been confronted in your life by the Holy Spirit? He is good and He is good all the time. I love you Lord and all my dreams, all my expectations, all my desires are with you. Have mercy on me oh Lord. I am the one in the back pounding my chest of how unworthy I am but through I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. You are my rock and my Salvation. In no other do I trust.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment