Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

words words words

i'm learning so be easy with me! yes, i do write in lower case (small) letters. coming from a professional world, fancy letters and type were my norm but now i can prepare like i want, so there. no i'm not gauche but i am flibbertigibbet, ashamedly so. every time, my lips go thru a pretend zip but bam, gushing, yes words start gushing. i just love people, i just love learning, i just love to know more about YOU!! so tell me, but remember i'm new at this blogging.......

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Haa! I found you!! Well, I think you already know a little bit about me ;-) I am glad you are blogging and I am looking forward to checking in on you!! Next time you are here (or I am there) I will show you how to post pictures. Then you can keep us updated on the happenings around your place!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete